Short Code: 62864
- The OmniSYS Fusion-Rx Patient Communication solution is a messaging service designed to allow pharmacies to send automated SMS (“text”) messages, phone calls (“IVR”) and emails on to their patient’ regarding healthcare products and services, including but not limited to: will-call reminders, refill reminders, auto refill services, immunization notices, medication recalls, appointment scheduling and appointment reminders, information regarding generic medication options, notices concerning disease state management programs, medication adherence programs, co-pay coupons and service availability messages.
- You are not required to become a user of the text message service or adhere to the services Terms and Conditions in order to obtain prescriptions, to purchase products from the pharmacy, or to obtain any other goods or services from the pharmacy.
- Patient enrollment into the notification services is determined by the system administrator of your pharmacy in accordance to their internal procedures, OmniSYS
- You must keep your phone or other technology used to receive the message private and secure in order to protect the healthcare information that will be sent to you through this service.
- Notify the pharmacy if you change your cellular telephone number, home telephone number, email address or stop using either. If you do not notify the pharmacy, there is a risk that messages meant for you will be sent to the new subscriber to whom your former number/email is assigned.
- In most cases text messages are not encrypted by your telecommunications carrier by agreeing to receive notifications you accept the security and privacy risks involved.
You must not use the Service if you are under 18.
The OmniSYS Fusion-Rx Patient Communication solution is a subscription service. There is no charge from either OmniSYS or your Pharmacy for providing this service to you, but message and data rates may apply based on your provider. Message frequency will depend on the patient’s interaction. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your carrier.
Customer wishing to unsubscribe from further communications may proceed as follows:
- SMS: If you would like to be removed from the text messaging service, text the word STOP to 62864 and you will immediately be opted out. After texting STOP to 62864, you may receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
- IVR: If you would like to be removed from the automated telephone service (“IVR”), you may select the touch-tone opt-out option provided during each automated telephone call and will immediately be opted out of that particular program.
- Email: If you would like to be removed from the automated email communication service, you may follow the opt-out instructions provided and will immediately be opted out of the program.
You may also contact your pharmacy directly or open up a service ticket with OmniSYS customer care at https://omnisys.com/fusionrx-customer-support.
If you require any help please contact your pharmacy directly or open up a service ticket with OmniSYS customer care at https://omnisys.com/fusionrx-customer-support.
OmniSYS Fusion-Rx Patient Communication solution supports the following carriers. (List)
Carriers and OmniSYS are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- OmniSYS and the pharmacy may change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- OmniSYS and the pharmacy reserve the right to terminate or suspend the service at any time and without warning.